My Favourite Music

Recently, I've been discovering new music to listen to, so I thought I might share with you some of my favourite tunes. The type of music I like are mostly acoustic songs and duets. I know that some people don't like that sort of music and that's ok, you don't have to listen to the songs I recommend. On the other hand, if you enjoy listening to similar music to me, you might find your new favourite song in this post!

Odette


Odette is an artist who I like a lot. There are two of her songs which I am really enjoying and they are both quite unique and interesting. Collide is the first song which has piano, layered voices and a cool clapping pattern underneath the vocals. The second song is Watch Me Read You which is much different to the first song. It is a rap song which I actually like. It is a more alternative style  and still has some acoustic vibes underneath it which I like. 

Billie Marten

Billie Marten is only 18 years of age and she sings quite soft songs with gentle melodies and guitar or piano background. Three of my favourite songs of hers are Out of the Black, Bird and Live. Billie marten's voice is very beautiful to listen to, making her songs very soothing.


Alessia Cara

I've been listening to Alessia for a long time now and I really like her album Know it All. Although her songs are more synthesised, the acoustic ones are my favourites such as Stars, Stone and River of Tears. I like these songs because they begin slow and then build to a strong ending, making it uplifting music.

Jess and Gabriel
 

I originally discovered Jess on Youtube and took a liking to her because she is an Aussie like me! Then I discovered her and her husband's music and fell instantly in love. They both have beautiful voices and sing lovely acoustic duet covers. They have two albums of covers, my favourite songs, being Bless the Broken Road, Can't Help Falling in Love and Little do you Know. They also recently released a worship album called Greater and I would definitely recommend giving it a listen.

Some other individual Songs I'm loving:
Hurt Somebody- Noah Kahan, Julia Michaels
Beautiful Birds- Passenger, Birdy
You are the Reason- Callum Scott, Leona Lewis
Young Adult- Inara George
Perfect- Ed Sheeran, Beyoncé








Overall, you can tell that I like acoustic songs and duets. I can't really specify why, I just like them! I hope that you have discovered some new music through this post or have rediscovered an old favourite. Thanks for reading my blog post, come back next week for more.

~Inkpot Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness

Goodreads

The Beginning of my trip in EUROPE!