My Autumn Favourites


I love Autumn and how cosy it is. I also love staying inside and getting comfy. It's the end of April and I thought that maybe I'd share with you a few cosy things that I'm absolutely loving.


Dusk Candle
Recently I got given a dusk soy candle and it was such a special gift. Dusk's soy candles are gorgeous and smell absolutely divine. The one I got was Blood Orange and Grapefruit scented. This candle was specifically recommended by a staff member in the shop and I am grateful of her opinion because this candle is my personal fave and I highly recommend it for yourself or a great gift.
Can be found in dusk stores all over Australia or online at:https://www.dusk.com.au/products/blood-orange-grapefruit-1-mini-candle-20hrs



Four-Veronica Roth
I recently read Four, an extra book in the Divergent series and I loved it. Veronica Roth originally wrote this book before Divergent but didn't think that it was right so then, four years later she picked the story up again and wrote Divergent from Tris's perspective.
To see what I think of the Divergent series in a different post:http://thepenandinkpot.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/10-books-i-love.html

Typo trinket tray
Recently, typo was selling some really pretty trinket trays. They are called Alpha trinket trays and they each have a letter on them and have gorgeous colours too. I just think these are a gorgeous touch to your room and so handy too!

Hugo-movie
I love this mysterious movie of friendship and despair. It is a little dark and rated PG but definitely suitable for 10+ year olds. It is about a boy who's father dies and he has to move to the train station and work the clocks while trying to fix an automaton that his father left him and uncovering its secret. I really love this movie still, it is great for all ages-adults too!
For other reviews online: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970179/

Taylor Swift-1989
This is my favourite CD. I have had Taylor's new album for quite a while now and I love all of the songs without getting sick of them. They are really catchy and mainly upbeat. It is a worthwhile album to buy.
(available in the iTunes Store)

Rory's Story Cubes
I've had these Story dice for quite a while now and I really enjoy them. There are 9 six sided cubes each side with an image on it. This helps me with ideas for stories to write when I'm stuck. Also, I've used them in a birthday party when we each got a dice and included what we rolled into the story. There are also heaps of different types of dice:https://www.storycubes.com



Tag Notebook
I couldn't go through my favourites without showing a notebook. This one is so cute. It is smaller than a standard notebook but still decent. The text on the front says: Dream big, sparkle more and shine bright! 
To purchase online, visit: http://www.theairdgroup.com/?loggedin=true

Appleletters
Appleletters is a really fun game that scrabble fans will love. It is great for travel and includes tiles with letters on them and all you need to do is make letters from the tiles and connect them together exactly like scrabble.
Find them online: http://www.bananagrams.com/games/appletters

Bluebird Bag
This gorgeous, pink bag is so pretty and I really want to use it more. It is small so I only use it for shopping trips and stuff like that. But I think it is one that is a really nice present for older girls too.

So I hope that you have enjoyed reading this and try a few things that I like. Please feel free to comment some positive feedback. 
Thanks!
~Inkpot Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness

Goodreads

The Beginning of my trip in EUROPE!