My Faith


Yes, I am a Christian. I go to church with my family and I love to surround myself with other Christians. I strive to make myself a better person and there are many ways in which I can get closer to God. I will share with you a few that I do.


There are three main things I do in my daily routine, the first usually happens in the morning after breakfast. It is a more recent addition to my faith journey that started as a New Year's resolution this year and I have managed to keep it up since then. It is daily scripture writing, so I take a few verses straight from the Bible each morning and write them out, highlighting verses that stand out to me. I think that this is a great way to spend time with God and really sink in what the Bible says.

Also, in the evenings after dinner, I sit with my family and we read  from the Bible, the readings for Sunday at church. We also read devotional books such as "The Big Book of Animal Devotions" by William. L. Coleman. This has 250 sessions full of facts about God's creations that link back to important messages. This type of devotional book is great for families and new Christians.


Lastly, each night before I go to sleep, I pray. This is simply spending time with God and telling him your worries and gratitude. Although you can pray at anytime you want, it is important to allocate a certain time to just stop and focus on God.

Now there's just one more thing to remember. No matter who you are, God loves you and as long as you love him and believe in him, he 
will take you to heaven to be with him at the end. Also, I don't expect all Christians to do everything that I do because not everyone has the time. But trust me, before I started doing this, I didn't think it was possible either. But you can always make time. There's always time for God.
~Inkpot Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness

Goodreads

The Beginning of my trip in EUROPE!