Book Bloggers You Should Check Out

As a little book blogger, I appreciate any extra readers I can get, so I have decided to help out other bloggers by giving them a shout out. I'm also helping you out by giving you some good reading material! The five blogs I have listed range from being very well known in the blog world to smaller, undiscovered gems.

Bookish Bronte

I discovered Bronte on Instagram and I greatly admire her photos. After checking out her blog, I have decided that she covers things that a lot of people would find useful. She has had booming success on instagram over the past year and plans on using that to write YA novels and get them published. Her posts are mostly about gaining followers and creating content on bookstagram and posts about writing and book publishing. www.brontehuskinson.com

Black Books Page

Cikita is a book blogger like me. She reviews a mixture of English and Indonesian books and writes in both Indonesian and English. I find her reviews very insightful without being too opinionated. Her photography is amazing and so is her instagram, so go check her out @blackbookspage and cikitabooks.wordpress.com

The Bibliotheque

This blog is less personal and reviews less individual books and compiles more lists of genres, new releases and popular novels. This provides yet another sort of blog which still reviews books, but is more informative and covers lots of different books. Have a look: www.thebibliothequeblog.com 

The Bookish Sisters

These sisters have created a blog together on which they review books and also share DIYs and food posts. The Bookish Sisters have created a wonderful blog with great quality content and you should definitely have a look on their website at www.thebookishsisters.com for your next favourite book. 

The Cosy Reader

Another beautiful site has been created by the Cosy Reader with many individual reviews covering the currently popular books. It is a great place to find a good book and appreciate the lovely reviews and photography she posts at thecosyreader.wordpress.com

Thanks for reading my blog post and I hope that you will check out some of the bloggers I have mentioned and give them some support. 

~Inkpot Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness

Goodreads

The Beginning of my trip in EUROPE!